Now available as an eBook

By the Light of a Gibbous Moon is now available on Amazon. Although it was released as a Kindle book, thanks to marvelous new apps, anyone with a computing device (even the mysterious Macintosh devices!) can read the Kindle version.

go to Amazon

Friday, August 19, 2011

By the Light of a Gibbous Moon takes world by storm, wins five awards!!

Well, no, actually it hasn't, but it has generated some interest among Lovecraft fans and that's really the best reward for writing I can think of, with the exception of the financial kind.

People are also asking when I will write more.  Answer:  I am.  I'm currently working on a novella/short novel, much of which is set in Lovecraft's Dreamlands.

I'd say Watch this space!, but although I will announce it here it won't be for a good long while yet, and I'm not going to be doing much else on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. HPL's Birthday on the 20th August.
    Buying myself this tome to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Jäeger,

    I've recently acquired a copy of your book for my Kindle and, although I haven't yet finished it, I'm already impressed by your writing. As soon as I finish it I'll post a review on amazon.

    I am also a writer, and I have just started publishing my short stories -- which I think have a lot in common with your own narratives -- as Kindle ebooks, and would like to hear your opinion on it. If you could provide an email address, I would be glad to send you a free copy of my ebook "Inside Darkness".

    Thank you very much!

    Best Regards,
    Lucas Nicolato

    ReplyDelete